We are patent & trade mark attorneys providing exceptional intellectual property services for engineers, designers & manufacturers. Melbourne’s patent attorneys.
In addition to 20 years IP experience our senior patent attorneys are qualified engineers and have significant experience working as engineers:
• Ben Mott worked for a Melbourne based manufacturer for five years as a mechanical engineer and expert CAD user, and remains enthusiastic about CAD and creating new products.
• Belinda Wadeson has worked as a mechanical engineer in the power generation, bulk material handling and construction industries, and served as a Director of Monash University’s Commercialisation and Intellectual Property Advisory Committee.
With this experience we are ideally placed to patent CAD designer’s creations. -> More on our engineering focus.
Our clients benefit from simple, practical advice without legalese because we tailor our approach to suit our clients’ needs and preferences. Our clients include manufacturing businesses of all sizes, from new start-ups through to multi-nationals, along with universities and innovative individuals.
We are based in Melbourne, registered to practice in Australia & New Zealand, and routinely work with trade mark & patent attorneys around the globe to secure effective IP protection internationally. We routinely visit our clients in the industrial centres surrounding Melbourne and the regional centres further out in country Victoria.
We can assist to:
• guard your competitive advantage through patent, design and trade mark protection locally and worldwide;
• evaluate your freedom to make, use and sell new developments (aka freedom to operate);
• monitor what competitors are doing through competitor surveillance;
• enforce your intellectual property rights against infringers; and
• defend when others seek to enforce their intellectual property rights against you.
-> More on our patent & trade mark attorney services.
Address: 27/101 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Phone: (03) 9819 3808